In order to be approved for this auction, Kent and Gabe Petersen Auctioneers Inc. require one of the following:
Bank letter of payment guarantee:
Fax or email bank letter of guarantee to 402 456 7447 or firstname.lastname@example.org no latter than 24 hours prior to the auction.
$2,500 credit card authorization.
By accepting the terms and conditions of this auction you acknowledge you are entering into a legal and binding contract. You agree to abide by all terms and conditions, and you acknowledge receipt of all explanations and information made available by Kent and Gabe Petersen Auctioneers Inc.
1) There is a 3% Internet Purchase Fee with a $35 minimum and a cap of $750 per item.
2) If payment is made with a credit card and additional 3% Transaction Fee will apply.
3) If purchase is not made with Credit Card, payment in full must be made in U.S. funds no more than 48 hours following the conclusion of the auction in the form of Cash, Wire Transfer, or Company/Personal Check with a bank letter of guarantee. (Wire transfer instructions will be included in your invoice)
4) All Sales are subject to sales tax and/or other applicable tax laws unless exemption forms are presented.
5) No items removed until settled for.
6) All purchases must be removed from the premises by April 26, 2019.
7) Bidders are to be held personally liable for any bids made with their Bidding Number.
8) The highest bidder for each Lot shall be the Purchaser, and in the event of any dispute the Auctioneers shall have absolute discretion either to settle such dispute or to re-offer the lot for re-sale.
8) Kent and Gabe Petersen Auctioneers Inc. and its associates have described the Lot(s) to the best of their ability and belief from information and resources deemed reliable.
9) Each and every Lot is sold "as is, where is" and in its current condition. Kent and Gabe Petersen Auctioneers Inc. undertake no liability in respect to any faults, deficiencies, or errors of any description, oral or printed, nor do they accept responsibility for the authenticity, genuineness, origin, age, condition, or quality of any Lot(s). Announcements made sale day take precedence over any printed material.
10) The Buyer agrees to insure the Items Purchased against all losses from the Auction Date until removal of the Items Purchased by the Buyer.
11) The Buyer acknowledges he/she has read and agrees to be bound by the additional terms and conditions set forth.
12) Kent and Gabe Petersen Auctioneers Inc. shall not be liable or responsible for any interruptions, termination or corruption of any audio feed, video feed, or any other internet registration or bidding service that occurs before, during, or in connection with the auction sale, regardless of the cause of fault attributable to the offer (highest bid) of the Buyer.
13) “This agreement will be construed and governed according to the laws of the State of Nebraska and any disputes arising in connection with this agreement and auction shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the State and Federal Courts of Nebraska.”