Terms and Conditions
Attention: REGISTRATION IS NOT AUTOMATIC!
To ensure acceptance to bid, please fax or email your bank letter of guarantee to (770)-650-5943 or email@example.com. To provide sufficient time for processing and evaluation, documents must be received at least 48 hours prior to the close of the lot to enable bidding privileges. Please forward any questions to Larry Goff (Asset Remarketing Partner) at (678)-296-3648 or firstname.lastname@example.org; or contact Andrew Norman (Eiffel Trading) at (606)-922-9060, email email@example.com.
By accepting the terms and conditions of this auction you acknowledge that you are entering into a legal and binding contract. You agree to abide by all terms and conditions and you acknowledge receipt of all explanations and information made available by Eiffel Trading and Asset Remarketing Partner.
1) There is a 6% buyer’s premium.
2) All Sales are subject to sales tax and/or other applicable tax laws unless exemption forms are presented.
3) Payment in full must be made in U.S. funds no more than 48 hours following the conclusion of the auction in the form of Cash, Wire Transfer, or Company/Personal Check with a bank letter of guarantee.
4) No items removed until settled for.
5) Bidders are to be held personally liable for any bids made with their number.
6) Eiffel Trading and Asset Remarketing Partner and their associates have described the Lot(s) to the best of their ability and belief from information and resources deemed reliable. All items are sold “AS IS-WHERE IS” and in its current condition. Eiffel Trading and Asset Remarketing Partner undertake no liability in respect to any faults, deficiencies, or errors of any description, oral or printed, nor do they accept responsibility for the authenticity, genuineness, origin, age, condition, or quality of any Lot(s). Announcements made sale day take precedence over any printed material.
7) The Buyer agrees to insure the Items Purchased against all loses from the Auction Date until removal of the Items by the Buyer.
8) The Buyer acknowledges he/she has read and agrees to be bound by the additional terms and conditions set forth.
9) Eiffel Trading and Asset Remarketing Partner shall not be liable or responsible for any interruptions, termination or corruption of any audio feed, video feed, or of any other internet registration or bidding service that occurs before, during or in connection with the auction sale, regardless of the cause of fault attributable to the offer (highest bid) of the Buyer.
10) “This agreement will be construed and governed according to the laws of the State of Texas and any disputes arising in connection with this agreement and auction shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts of Texas.”
Wiring Instructions – ARP – Eiffel Trading December 2017 Auction
Option 1: Traditional Escrow Via Bank Wire – Frost Bank
Routing Number: 114000093
SWIFT Code: FRSTUS44
Account Number: 502614979
Address: 100 West Houston St., San Antonio, Texas 78205
Option 2: Payoneer Online Escrow – The World’s #1 Escrow Provider
Ensure that you take delivery of the product you purchase at the auction before the funds are released to the seller. Payoner is a licensed and secure online escrow service with over $3B in transactions.
To utilize this option, please contact us ASAP to set up your Payoneer account.
For any questions, please contact Larry Goff (Asset Remarketing Partner) at 678-296-3648 or Andrew Norman (Eiffel Trading) at 606-922-9060
All Purchases must be removed from the auction site within the time announced or posted at the auction site and all costs, responsibility and risk of such removal shall be borne by Purchaser. Purchaser shall use prudence in effecting such removal. Auctioneers reserve the right to require proof of adequate insurance coverage from any Purchaser for Purchases requiring dismantling, rigging or hot cutting. Purchaser agrees to indemnify and save harmless both Consignor and Auctioneers against any damage caused by the acts of Purchaser. If for any reason Purchaser fails to remove any Purchase within the time specified by the Auctioneers, the Purchase shall be subject to reasonable storage charges and may be deemed abandoned. In such event Auctioneers, at their sole discretion, may remove and store the said Purchase at Purchaser's sole risk and expense. Purchaser shall be liable for any rent incurred or damages suffered by Auctioneers because of Purchaser's failure to remove any Purchase.