Internet Bidding Terms and Conditions
Attention: REGISTRATION IS NOT AUTOMATIC! To ensure acceptance to bid fax or email bank letter of guarantee to (402)456-7447 or email@example.com no later than 24 hours prior to the start of the auction. Please forward any questions to Gabe Petersen (402)533-8575 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
By accepting the terms and conditions of this auction you acknowledge you are entering into a legal and binding contract. You agree to abide by all terms and conditions and you acknowledge receipt of all explanations and information made available by Kent and Gabe Petersen Auctioneers Inc.
1) There is a 1½% Internet Purchase Fee charged on all internet purchases.
2) The successful bidder will be required to sign a Purchase Agreement and deliver a 10% earnest money deposit by the close of business, or 5 p.m. central standard time, on Thursday November 30, 2017.
Personal or Company Checks will be accepted if accompanied by a letter of guarantee from your bank. This letter of guarantee must include the following: “(Your Bank) will guarantee or honor your check up to a specified amount for purchases made at this auction.”
For complete wiring instructions and/or any questions, please call or email Gabe Petersen (402)533-8575 – email@example.com
3) Balance of the purchase price is payable in certified funds at closing on or before January 3, 2018. Seller will convey land by warranty deed with title insurance provided as evidence of merchantable title. Cost of title insurance and closing/escrow agent will be split 50/50 between buyer and seller. The purchase agreement “WILL NOT” be contingent upon financing and the buyer(s) shall forfeit the earnest deposit if unable to close on or before January 3, 2018.
4) Seller will pay those real estate tax installments due and payable for 2017. All future taxes and assessments are the responsibility of the buyer. NOTE: Taxes quoted are for a larger parcel of land. Separate taxes for said property will not be levied until a future date.
5) Full 100% possession will be granted at closing on or about January 3, 2018, subject to tenants’ rights for 2017 crop year.
6) Property sells subject to all easements, rights of way, zoning and restrictions of record and free and clear of all liens. No warranty is expressed or implied as to adequacy of land uses, water supplies or fencing.
7) The real estate will be offered in six tracts and sold individually, beginning with Parcel 1. All bids are open for advancement until the Auctioneer announces that the real estate is sold. Bidding increments are solely at the discretion of the Auctioneer. There “WILL NOT” be any combinations of tracts sold, each will be sold individually.
8) Bidders are to be held personally liable for any bids made with their number.
9) Kent and Gabe Petersen Auctioneers Inc. and its associates have described the Parcel(s) and Improvement(s) to the best of their ability and belief from information and resources deemed reliable. Kent and Gabe Petersen Auctioneers Inc. undertake no liability in respect to any faults, deficiencies, or errors of any description, oral or printed, nor do they accept responsibility for the authenticity, genuineness, origin, age, condition, or quality of any Parcels(s) or Improvement(s). Announcements made sale day take precedence over any printed material.
7) Kent and Gabe Petersen Auctioneers Inc. are agents of and represent the seller.
8) The Buyer acknowledges he/she has read and agrees to be bound by the additional terms and conditions set forth.
9) Kent and Gabe Petersen Auctioneers Inc. shall not be liable or responsible for any interruptions, termination or corruption of any audio feed, video feed, or of any other internet registration or bidding service that occurs before, during or in connection with the auction sale, regardless of the cause of fault attributable to the offer (highest bid) of the Buyer.
10) “This agreement will be construed and governed according to the laws of the State of Nebraska and any disputes arising in connection with this agreement and auction shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts of Nebraska.”