Terms and Conditions
Attention: REGISTRATION IS NOT AUTOMATIC! To ensure acceptance to bid fax or email bank letter of guarantee to (402)456-7447 or firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 24 hours prior to the start of the auction. Please forward any questions to Gabe Petersen (402)533-8575 or email email@example.com.
By accepting the terms and conditions of this auction you acknowledge you are entering into a legal and binding contract. You agree to abide by all terms and conditions and you acknowledge receipt of all explanations and information made available by Kent and Gabe Petersen Auctioneers Inc.
1) There is a 3.5% with a minimum of $35 Internet Purchase Fee charged on all internet purchases.
2) All Sales are subject to sales tax and/or other applicable tax laws unless exemption forms are presented.
3) Payment in full must be made in U.S. funds no more than 48 hrs following the conclusion of the auction in the form of Cash, Wire Transfer, or Company/Personal Check with a bank letter of guarantee.
4) No items removed until settled for.
5) Bidders are to be held personally liable for any bids made with their number.
6) Kent and Gabe Petersen Auctioneers Inc. and its associates have described the Lot(s) to the best of their ability and belief from information and resources deemed reliable. All items are sold “AS IS-WHERE IS” and in its current condition. Kent and Gabe Petersen Auctioneers Inc. undertake no liability in respect to any faults, deficiencies, or errors of any description, oral or printed, nor do they accept responsibility for the authenticity, genuineness, origin, age, condition, or quality of any Lot(s). Announcements made sale day take precedence over any printed material.
7) The Buyer agrees to insure the Items Purchased against all loses from the Auction Date until removal of the Items by the Buyer.
8) The Buyer acknowledges he/she has read and agrees to be bound by the additional terms and conditions set forth.
9) Kent and Gabe Petersen Auctioneers Inc. shall not be liable or responsible for any interruptions, termination or corruption of any audio feed, video feed, or of any other internet registration or bidding service that occurs before, during or in connection with the auction sale, regardless of the cause of fault attributable to the offer (highest bid) of the Buyer.
10) “This agreement will be construed and governed according to the laws of the State of Nebraska and any disputes arising in connection with this agreement and auction shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts of Nebraska.”
Complete payment must be made in U.S. funds no more than 48 hrs following the conclusion of the auction in the form of Cash, Wire Transfer, or Company/Personal Check with a bank letter of guarantee.
Personal or Company Checks will be accepted if accompanied by a letter of guarantee from your bank. This letter of guarantee must include the following: “(Your Bank) will guarantee or honor your check up to a specified amount for purchases made at this auction.”
For complete wiring instructions and/or any questions, please call or email Gabe Petersen (402)533-8575 – firstname.lastname@example.org